GANT Custom Homes believes in treating people with respect and working with integrity.
Our work must meet our client’s expectations or we are not done. Complete satisfaction and ultimately enjoyment of your new space is our goal. The job is not done until we meet those objectives.
GANT Custom Homes believes every home, at any price point, can have excellent livability and beautiful curb appeal. Floor plans are designed to work with your lifestyle and designed to be flexible for years to come. Front elevations (i.e. curb view) feature usable covered front porches for transitioning from the outside world to your home and for places to meet your neighbors. Rear or side yards include comfortable patios for grilling and recreation.
GANT Custom Homes believes Universal Design and “green” elements should be built into every home as far as budget allows.
GANT Custom Homes has a vision of building quality homes around Oregon that are built to last the test of time. Our style hearkens back to the quality craftsman bungalow and solid farm houses of the first half of the last century. These homes are welcoming to visitors, comfortable to live in, and which are energy efficient and cost less to live in.
GANT Custom Homes has a vision of pocket neighborhoods, meaning clusters of quality homes where neighbors interact on their front porches and sometimes shared green spaces. Neighborhoods where neighbors share their lives together, working together, helping one another, which ultimately makes our world a better place.
GANT Custom Home’s vision is to focus on building a small number of homes each year, developing our brand as one of quality and integrity. If you want quality and want to work with a builder with integrity, contact GANT Custom Homes before your next move.
GANT Custom Homes is a residential home builder located in Western Oregon. We will build what you want for a reasonable price (less than you might think).
What We Believe
- GANT Custom Homes believes every house should have interesting architectural style. Every house can be inviting and comfortable for the homeowners and their guests without being a “McMansion”.
- Licensed Contractor (CCB219540)
- Certified Passive House Builder (PHIUS)
- Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist (CAPS) through the NAHB
- OSI WINTeQ Certified Window Installer
- Renovate, Repair and Paint (RRP) Certification by the EPA and National Center for Healthy Housing
- Certified Home Inspector (AHIT & CCB OCHI2015)
Our Member Associations
- National Association of Home Builders
- Home Builders Association of Lane County
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Our Community Involvement:
Cory Gant is an executive board member of these fine charities:
- Grove Christian Camp
- Grove is a beautiful camp located about 12 miles east of Cottage Grove, Oregon. Summer camps for children fill the summer weeks. During the rest of the year, weekends are available for corporate retreats, family reunions, church retreats, school field trips, etc.
- Alexander Christian Foundation
- ACF raises money for college scholarships for students desiring to go into full-time Christian ministry. Annually we put on an amazing golf tournament near Salem which is our main income source. Donations, estates and endowments accepted.